Rejoice always,pray without ceasing,give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
The Importance of the 14 Stations Cross
The Jerusalem Cross has also been accepted to be an unofficial symbol of Christian Deism.
It contains memory helps that point to twenty words that paraphrase the statements that Jesus used to describe the essence of his message.
The 20 words are:
"There is one God.
I will love God with all my heart and love all others as I love myself.
" See Mark 12:28-31 and Luke 10:25-28 for two versions of Jesus' original statements.
1) Jesus is condemned to death
2) Jesus carries his cross
3) Jesus falls for the first time
4) Jesus meets his Mother
5) Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus carry the Cross
6) Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
7) Jesus falls for the second time
8) Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
9) Jesus falls for the third time
10) Jesus is stripped of his garments
11) Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the Cross
12) Jesus dies on the Cross
13) Jesus is taken down from the Cross
14) Jesus is laid in the tomb
This unique Jerusalem Cross contains five elements from the Holy Land:
Earth, Olive Leaves, Flowers, and Incense,Star of Bethlehem filled with Flowers.